QuickSee is the world’s most accurate handheld autorefractor. Its combination of the open-view binocular design, wavefront aberrometry, and dynamic measurements produce clinically accurate autorefraction measurements, in a durable handheld format suitable for use in clinics and on the field. Wavefront autorefraction powered by the patented PlenOptika Wavefront Refraction Engine™ performs continuous data analysis to determine low-order refractive errors, making QuickSee as accurate as the high-end clinical desktop autorefractors and demonstrates excellent agreement with subjective refraction.
Binocular measurements in 10 seconds
• Accelerates subjective refraction with a more accurate starting point
• Enables high throughput autorefraction
Accessible & easy to use
• Ideal for patients with mobility disabilities and/or physical challenges
• Easy to learn
• Works anywhere
• Patient friendly
• Calibration free
• Operates in humid and dusty settings
• Can be used indoors and outdoors, in most light settings
• Includes hardened carrying case
• Operates up to 8 hours on battery
There are no reviews yet.